Sunday, January 21, 2007

Reason.

This is going to be an extremely short blog post. Like, really extremely short. Anyways, the reason I haven't been posting is this: I'm shutting away my emotions. I am repressing them in an attempt to make myself more happy. Which isn't to say I've been successful. But for the most part, I haven't been filled with a deep depressing sadness.

Plus, I haven't really paid much attention to those feelings of sadness. I guess I'll have to deal with them sooner or later.

AND NOW YOU KNOW!!!!!!!

P.S.
Scroll down past the last post on this page and read some good stuffs.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Shutting away your emotions is usually a bad thing. Repression will lead to a BIG breakdown, and you'll feel horrible.
You could (not telling you to) write about how you really feel- you have us to comfort you or tell you it's all good or be struck silent, whatever...but we're here for you.
Interesting how you've been able to stop yourself from being sad. That's good, but I don't know if the means are healthy.
PS I read the stuff at the bottom of your blog. The letter from the teacher ticks me off. And the witty remarks are funny. :)