Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Let us speak of my foolishness once more.

So, I was going over all the mistakes that I had made earlier in the week, and last weekend. I CAME ACROSS A DOOZY OF A PROBLEM!!!!! I guess I'm pretty condescending whenever I know something someone else doesn't. Especially when it comes to computers. Like, one Sunday or whenever when a certain person thought that trying to print with the fax was a good thing. I basically mentally scoffed at her. Now the voices in my head are telling me that I was being extremely rude, mean, obnoxious, and just downright EVIL!!! They also told me that I must repent by stabbing myself repeatedly with my Spanish steel, or apologizing on the internet. AGAIN. (Scroll Down to see my other apology.)


I swear, I'll try to get better at this.
In other news, I finally found that like, awesome like, comic like, man.

2 comments:

A Person said...

Ryan, (in an extremely sarcastic voice)shame on you for mentally scoffing someone. There's a circle in hell reserved for people like you. Just Kidding!!!

Dude are you frigging kidding me? You're apologizing for that. That's not even a big deal. I'll trade places with you if that is the worst thing you've done.

If I had to apologize for every time I mentally scoff at people in our class... Like whenever the people at our school are occupying themselves talking about obscene topics or being entertained by really stupid things I find myself thinking , "Gosh, those people are so stupid and immature." Int the words of that intentionally creepy poem I gave to Mrs. wilson, "Please bear me from this land of misery/ Where, like sport, men's insides are ripped from their
mysyntry" Paste that in your URL bar and smoke.. well, search it!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesentery

And some times I talk to people, and what I'm saying and the vocabulary I'm using doesn't even seem that hard to understand to me, but then I see the confused expression on people's faces, and I just want to say "Oh, I'm sorry, do you want me to dumb myself down so you can understand me and you don't feel as stupid as you really are." I control myself however.

Some thoughts are sins in themselves, but in the case of thoughts like these, i only feel it's a sin if they become words or actions....
and then some

Victoria said...

That's no big deal!!!!
Chill Ryan. I had forgotten about that. S'okay pumpkin.
If you stab yourself with Spanish steel, I'll have to reveal my secret hidden healing powers, and I don't want to have to do that, okay?!
Funny comic. I wonder where on earth you find them.