Monday, November 06, 2006

All the cool kids are doin' it...

This poem is brought to you by:
Clements Corporate
"Hoping to make you look good by comparison."

Confession: I am better at repression than depression
I hope that my profession will not become my obsession
It is my severe worry that my expressions will not leave impressions
It has been many years since my digression from the ways of aggression
There can be no progression if you do not use discretion
“But what of oppression?” He questions



...soooooo...
HOWS THAT FOR A POEM, HUH?!
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO ME!!!
I LOVE CAPPS LOCK!!!!!!

5 comments:

A Person said...

Yes I love it. someone who posts consistently and the fact that it was a rather good peom didn't hurt either.

Loving you more each day (I bet you can't wait till that gets old, but when does love get old anyway, never I say)

Victoria said...

All the cool kids are doin' it- that's fo' sho' dude.

Haha. Nice poem. Nice use of 'ession' words.

Zeta Xariel said...

It's not really supposed to be complimented...

Oh well, guess I'm not bad enough yet.

Anonymous said...

Comment By Antonio on Victoria's Account.

"ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO ME"

That rings a bell. Some PC game cheat that gives you 10,000 resources of each. Or something like that.

Empire Earth?

A Person said...

Woah, Antonio's on the blogs too. Now all the cool kids are doing it. Antonio, you can totally comment on my boring blog under your sister's account, if that's o.k. with her of course.